FinancingNowadays, obtaining financing is an extremely complicated task, with increasingly demanding approval processes
The generation of value obtained by our firm allows us to obtain a high percentage of success in operations and our prestige allows us to negotiate and close operations in the best market conditions.
- Collaboration with different financing entities to negotiate that your business receives the financial instruments that best suits it.
- Consulting on aid and/or financing of public institutions (ENISA, CDTI, SEPIDES, REINDUS, etc.)
- Consulting and Search for financing from Private Investors (business angels, venture capital, and capital risk).
Financing businesses in need of liquidity
- • Operations to obtain resources from the company
- Financial and economic strategy and external monthly consulting.
- Internal financial audit.
- Memorandum to present investors.
- Negociation to obtain new financing
Financing of heavily indebted businesses
- Produce a business model and calculation of future payment capacity.
- Purchase of productive units through bankruptcy and resolution of conflicts by third parties.
- Negotiation with Banks for working capital lines and to restructure debts with greater ease of payment
- Negotiation of payment agreements with the Tax Administration and Social Security.
- Negotiation with creditors of deferral agreements with or without removals.
- Monthly Financial Management Consulting.
Financing of investments
Long term loans
- CAPITAL INVESTMENT LOAN: Financing of investments in productive assets.
- CAPITALIZATION LOAN: Financing granted to the partners of a company which must allocate resources to increase capital of the investee company.
- LOAN GROWTH: Financing of the process of expansion, growth and business development.
- INTERNATIONAL LOAN: Financing of the expansion and international implementation of the company.
- R + D + IT LOAN: Financing of activities and investments in technological innovation or R&D.
- PARTICIPATORY LOAN: Financing of the business plan for the expansion of the activity.
- PROJECT FINANCE LOAN: Financing of facilities and infrastructure construction projects whose return is guaranteed by the revenues committed in contracts signed with Public Administrations or large corporate corporations.
- COMPANY ACQUISITION LOAN: Financing of the purchase of companies, business units, goodwill, client portfolio, etc.
Leasings & Rentings
- FURNITURE LEASING: Financing of machinery and facilities
- RENTING: Financing of machinery and facilities.
- SALE AND LEASEBACK: Financing obtained through the sale of own productive assets and subsequent repurchase through a rental contract with purchase option.
Working Capital financing
o Lines of Credit and Short-Term Loans
- CREDIT LINE: Liquidity line for the working capital.
- LINE FINANCING IMPORTS: Import financing.
- ASSET BASED LENDING: Financing based on: stocks, raw materials, machinery, contracts, accounts receivable, brands, patents, financial assets, etc.
- SUPPLIER PAYMENT FINANCING LINE: Financing up to 6 months of payments to suppliers for the production, stocking and delivery of products, or service provision.
- PROJECT PRE-FINANCING LOAN: Financing of contracts, projects and exploitation orders (national and export) whose only guarantee is the contract subject to financing.
- LIQUIDITY LOAN: Liquidity injection for the working capital.
- Commercial discount: invoices, receipts and payments
- FACTORING WITHOUT RESOURCES: Sale of credit rights on invoices and their associated risk.
- FACTORING WITH RESOURCES: Sale of credit rights on invoices, but without eliminating credit risk.
- DISCOUNT OF RECEIPTS: Advance collection of deferred receipts.
- PAYMENT DISCOUNT: Advance collection of promissory notes with deferred maturity.
- ADVANCE OF INVOICES: Advance collection of invoices with deferred maturity.